₱ 40,000-50,000 per year
Type of school: Private University
Religious affiliation: Catholic
Gender admission: Men & Women
Term type: Semester
Entrance exam: Required
Total enrollment (AY 2013/14): 3,000 students
COURSES OFFERED AT AQUINAS UNIVERSITY OF LEGAZPI:
Aquinas University of Legazpi
Rawis, Legazpi City, Albay
SCHOLARSHIPS AT AQUINAS UNIVERSITY OF LEGAZPI:
1. Entrance Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to high school honor students (certified by the school head and recommended by the Dean of the College to which he/she is applying for) in the form of free tuition fee (TF) for one (1) semester only.
• Valedictorian - 100% discount in TF only
• Salutatorian - 50% discount in TF only
2. Academic Scholarship
Academically gifted students of the University who carry at least 18-academic unit-load during the semester and has not obtained a grade below 80% in any subject is entitled to a tuition fee discount for one semester.
• 90% to 94.99% - 50% discount in TF only
• 95% & above - 100% discount in TF only
3. Rector's Scholarship
This is awarded to poor but deserving students based on a competitive examination. The Rector has the prerogative to approve any Rector's grantee who enjoy's 100% discount on TF and other fees based on the criteria set for this purpose.
4. Dance Troupe Grant-in-Aid
Qualified members of the Aquinas University Dance Troupe are entitled to a differentiated fee discount based on the recommendation of the Dance Troupe Director.
5. University Chorale Grant-in-Aid
Qualified members of the Aquinas University Chorale are entitled to a differentiated fee discount based on the recommendation of the Director of the Chorale.
6. S.T.A.G.E. Grant-in-Aid
Recognized artists of the University are entitled to a differentiated tuition fee discount based on the recommendation of the Center for Culture and the Arts Director.
7. Student Assistantship Program
This is awarded to poor but deserving students based on a competitive examination conducted by the Office of Student Development Services. A student in the program works 24-hrs/week in various work placements in the University. He/She is entitled to a 100% discount in miscellaneous and tuition fees for a maximum carrying load of 24 units or it's equivalent.
8. Financial Grants From Government Agencies
• CHED and DOST PESFA
• DOST-Merit Scholarship
• Loan Programs
9. Pre-paid Tuition Fee Plans
Pre-paid Educational Plans
• Insular Life, are accepted upon proper evaluation
10. Student Grants
• Students of USVA
• Students of CCDI
• other beneficiaries of private agencies are accommodated upon proper agreement
11. AQUI Grants (SHS and SPA)
• SHSAT/AUHSAT First placer
• Academic Scholarship
• Entrance Scholarship (for Valedictorians and Salutatorians)