₱ 80,000-96,000 per year
₱ 20,500-45,000 per year
₱ 22,000-53,000 per year
Type of school: Private University
Gender admission: Men & Women
Religious affiliation: Catholic
Entrance exam: Required
Entrance exam schedule:
Every Monday to Saturday until May 30, 2015
COURSES OFFERED AT ADAMSON UNIVERSITY:
900 San Marcelino Street, Ermita Manila,1000 Metro Manila
SCHOLARSHIPS AT ADAMSON UNIVERSITY:
A. Entrance Scholarship (for Freshman Students)
100% Free Tuition for 1 School Year
50% Free Tuition Fee for 1 School Year
1. Must be at least 100 graduates from school recognized by the government
2. Certificate of Honor which states the total number of graduates endorsed by the High School Principal with school dry seal
3. 1 piece of 2 x 2 colored ID picture
4. Present the Student Information Sheet (white form) from Admission and Registration Section
B. Academic Scholarship
For University Scholarship
100% Free Tuition for 1 Semester
For College Scholarship
50% Free Tuition Fee for 1 Semester
Requirements for University Scholarship:
1. Provided, a student should have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.00 to 1.49 with no grade below 88% in previous semester.
Requirements for College Scholarship:
1. Provided, a student should have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.50 to 1.69 with no grade below 85% in previous semester.
1. No Failure (5.0), Dropped (6.0), Incomplete (4.0) even with completion grades or withdrawn subjects.
2. All college academic and non-academic units registered in the semester are included in the computation of general weighted average.
3. Transferees must have at least 1 school year residence.
4. Taking advance subjects is strictly prohibited.
5. The students registered, as academic scholar must carry the regular load and subjects as prescribed on their curriculum.