The Food and Beverage Services NC II program provides knowledge and skills on the basics of food and beverage service in food establishments such as restaurants, hotels, canteens, clubs, motels and resorts.
Students are also trained to provide room service, prepare tables, clean and clear food service areas.
Admission requirements for the Food and Beverage Services NC II program in the Philippines
- Must have the original and photocopy of the high school report card (form 138)
- Must have recommendation from High school principal and guidance counsellor
- Must have most recent medical and dental health record
- Must take and pass the college entrance examination
- Must have a copy of NSO certified birth certificate
- Must have a certificate of good moral character
- Must have a copy of the honourable dismissal
- Must have a copy of the high school diploma
- One 2”x 2” copy of latest photo
Duration of the Food and Beverage Services NC II program in the Philippines
The Food and Beverage Services NC II program takes 5 months to complete.
Subjects included in the Food and Beverage Services NC II program
- Food Microbiology with Safety and Sanitation
- Principles of Food Preparation
- Table Setting and Preparation
- Food and Beverage Services
- Effective Customer Service
- Communication Arts
- HRST Practicum
What are the career opportunities for graduates of Food and Beverage Services NC II in the Philippines?
- Restaurant Food Attendant
- Dining Room Attendant
- Hotel Food Server
- Service Crew
- Front Desk Clerk