The Bachelor of Science in Travel Management (BT-TM) is a program that provides knowledge and skills in operating travel agencies. It seeks to produce graduates that are highly competent in the industry of Travel. The course includes marketing, sales, itinerary planning, entrepreneurship and tour guiding. These courses will prepare students for the competitive world of travel management operations.
What are the admission requirements for BS in Travel Management in the Philippines?
- Must be at least a high school graduate
- Must have certificate of good moral character
- Must have recommendation from professors of previous school
- Must take and pass the college admission exam
- Must have a certified true copy of NSO authenticated birth certificate
- Must have 2 pieces of “2x2” colored pictures
- Must have high school report card (form 138)
- Must have a copy of high school or college diploma
How long does it take to complete BS in Travel Management in the Philippines?
The Bachelor of Science in Travel Management program takes 4 years to complete.
What subjects are included in the BS in Travel Management program?
- World Tourism Geography And Culture
- Philippine Tourism Geography And Culture
- International And Domestic Tour Planning, Packaging And Pricing
- Air, Sea And Land Travel Sales And Management
- E-Commerce, The Internet And The Global Distribution Systems
- Travel Management
- Information Technology In Tourism
- Transportation Management
- Travel Agency Management And Operations
- Resort Management
- Cruise Sales And Management
- Entrepreneurship In Tourism
- Environmental Conservation For Tourism
- Heritage Tourism
What are the career opportunities for graduates of BS of Travel Management in the Philippines?
- Tour Escort and Coordinator
- Counter sales representative
- Field sales representative
- Cashier and Bookkeeping Clerk
- Staff of Department of Tourism and other tourism oriented institutions
- Reservation or Ticketing Officer and documentation officer of travel agencies
- Tour Information Officer of Local Government Units
- Contract and Quotation Specialist
- Destination Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Inbound and Outbound Tour manager
- Provincial and Regional Tourism Officer