The Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering and Management program is designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills in construction technology, management and the technical process and resource management skills which are essential to prepare them for supervisory and managerial positions in the construction industry. It aims to produce graduates who are competent in the practice of safe construction of high-quality commercial, institutional and industrial buildings.
What are the admission requirements for BS in Construction Engineering and Management in the Philippines?
- Must have recommendation from High School Principal and Guidance Counselor
- Must have a copy of NSO Authenticated Marriage Contract (if married)
- Must have most recent medical and dental health record
- Must take and pass the college entrance examination
- Must have NSO authenticated birth certificate
- Must have certificate of good moral character
- Must have high School report card (form 138)
- Must have a copy of high school diploma
- Must have recent 2x2 colored pictures
How long does it take to complete BS in Construction Engineering and Management in the Philippines?
The Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering and Management takes 4 years to complete.
What subjects are included in the BS in Construction Engineering and Management program?
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Financial Management in Construction
- Management Theories and Principles
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Plane and Solid Analytic Geometry
- Plane and Spherical Trigonometry
- Entreprenuership in construction
- Mechanics of Deformable Bodies
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Computer Aided Design
- Civil Engineering Laws
- Differential Equations
- Engineering Economy
- Executive Leadership
- Engineering Drawing
- Theory of Structures
- General Chemistry
- Technical Elective
- Solid Mensuration
- Linear Algebra
What are the career opportunities of BS in Construction Engineering and Management in the Philippines?
- Manager/ CEO of their own construction firms
- Project head and managers
- Contract administrators
- Building contractors
- Quality controllers
- Project schedulers
- Field supervisors
- Cost estimators