The Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering is a curriculum that prepares students in different engineering and biological systems.
What are the admission requirements for BS in Biological Engineering in the Philippines?
- Must have recommendation from High School Principal and Guidance Counselor
- Must have a copy of NSO Authenticated marriage contract (if married)
- Must have most recent medical and dental health record
- Must take and pass the college entrance examination
- Must have NSO authenticated birth certificate
- Must have certificate of good moral character
- Must have high School report card (form 138)
- Must have a copy of high school diploma
- Must have recent 2x2 colored pictures
How long does it take to complete BS in Biological Engineering in the Philippines?
The Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering takes 4 years to complete.
What subjects are included in the BS in Biological Engineering program?
- Research Methods with Modern Experimental and advanced statistical Techniques
- Computer Fundamentals and programming
- Principles of Environmental Biotechnology
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Plane and Solid Analytic Geometry
- Plane and spherical trigonometry
- Mechanics of Biological Systems
- Bio-molecular Thermodynamics
- Chemical Process Calculations
- Principles of Biotechnology
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Computer-aided drafting
- Industrial Microbiology
- Biochemical Physiology
- Differential Equations
- Engineering Drawing
- Analytical Chemistry
- Humanities Elective
- Solid Mensuration
- General chemistry
- General Biology
- Linear Algebra
What are the career opportunities of BS in Biological Engineering in the Philippines?
- Process and production Equipment Designer
- Chemical, molecular and Genetic Analyst
- Community Project Developer
- Government Staff
- Project Head